Thursday, August 28, 2008

You paid how much for it?

"Do you want to watch the rest of Asphalt Jungle?"

I shook my head and reached for the HMV bag I had left on the coffee table. "Look what I got!" I exclaimed as I hauled Queen of the Damned from inside the plastic depths.

Scott frowned. "I thought you tried to watch that once and only made it five minutes in?"

"Yes but that was before I found out that Paul McGann played David Talbot." I frowned. "To be honest, he's not exactly what I had pictured but that's alright. Mindless fun ahoy!"

"Errr. We still have half of Asphalt Jungle to get through."

"Mindless fun!"

Scott looked around, searching for anything. "I have an episode of Celebrity Family Fued with the casts of Three's Company and The Ropers."

I sighed. "You really don't want to watch this, do you?"

"Not even a little."

No comments: